Sunday, November 27, 2011

6 Concentrations final draft

"You Cannot Find Peace by Avoiding Life"

"Chasing Life"
"Peek-a-Boo"
"Life Waits for No-One"
"Yellow Dragons"

"The Face on the Blue Truck"
"Enjoying the fresh air"

"Skeletons"

I love to go to places, so this obviously involves a lot of traveling. There are many peculiar and interesting things that
you see on the road. My aim is to capture such things whenever I can. I want to show what I see on the roads and
streets rather than showing them as places with traffic and pollution. Even though my main aim is to point out a
different perspective, there are a few pictures which transport me to another place and have nothing to do with the
real world, such as "Yellow Dragons." This photograph reminds me of something majestic and dominating. These
taxis rule the roads of Calcutta like a ferocious dragon. All my other pieces have an underlying meaning as well.
"Skeletons" is about how the planet Earth is suffering because of human action. In the picture
"Life Waits For No One," a woman on a scooter warns the men that women are no longer objects of desire but
people who deserves equal respect like men. By taking pictures I want to point out such issues of
"Life On the Streets," the title of my concentration.




No comments:

Post a Comment