Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bill Ferenc

This is a video from an Artist Bill Ferenc inspired by William Kentridge. A stop motion animation he made by using nothing but charcoal for everything. I really like the way that he shows life and development progressing as the man walks ahead. I really love the way that he overlaps the growing building over the old smudged ones. I also like the music background, the guitar. It gives a sense of loneliness and I really when he grows old all of a sudden after entering the door. I also like the way that he shows the long lifetime of a man in some minutes.




1 comment:

  1. Whoa this is really cool. I like the part when the guy goes from young to old. It shows rapid movement in the physical simultaneously with the transformation of the city.

    ReplyDelete