Monday, August 22, 2011

Picasso





I like Picasso’s use of his simplified imagery and the use of his simple abstract lines to express what he wants in his paintings. What I really like about this artwork is the passion the guy has and the attachment he has with his guitar.
The use of his dark color shows the dark side of life but the guitar symbolizes the comfort in a hard time. I also like the way how the guitar stands out of everything and mainly focuses on that and showing music as an importance.

The cubism artwork is also really beautiful and I really like when all the shapes being put together and forming the lady with the instrument. The use of his simple complimentary color and putting everything together as apiece is beautiful and the painting being made of rigid cubes and shapes contradicts the musical rhythm. I like the way how music is represented in such a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment