Saturday, September 3, 2011

Akriti: Mental issues

Mental issues are something that have always interested me. This is mainly because of their dealings with the human mind; something that has always mystified as well as intrigued me. The problems that people face and the ordeals they have to overcome usually add to their mental well-being and I would like to depict all of these struggles in my concentration. Mental issues and psychological dilemmas are something that can be interpreted by an individual's perspective and I would like to depict my take on these phenomena. My interest mainly lies in psychology as well as other matters of the mind, and so I chose this as my concentration.


Word: Phobia



1 comment:

  1. As creepy as it is, I like your concentration. I like how your art pieces have a slightly disturbing element to each. Perhaps, for the 2nd piece, you could make the reflection of the girl appear skinnier and more bony because she looks a little more healthier than the actual girl. But besides that, I like it!

    ReplyDelete